Kuching of the Little Red Dot 小红点之猫

Saturday, May 22, 2010

In Loving Memory 永在怀念中

Mommy Cat





She was the first community cat that I started to feed and it has changed my life since.

It was because of her that I knew of a group of animal lovers who have been taking care of the community cats in my estate.

It was because of her that I knew to my horror that many of the stray cats in this little red dot were killed by the authorities mainly due to intolerance of a small group of people.

It was because of her that I knew what is a tipped ear cats and its significance.

It was becasue of her that I became obsess with sterilisation of community cats.

It was because of her that I began my journey as a cats caregiver.

It was because of her that I knew of the existence of other animals welfare groups.

It was because of her that I became an advocate for animals welfarism.

Mommy Cat is over the rainbow bridge with her baby now but she will always have a special place in my heart. Rest in peace my beloved Mommy Cat.

Mommy cat 是我喂养的第一只社区猫,她也因此改变了我的一生。

因为她,我认识了几位住在我社区里照顾社区猫的动物爱护者。

因为她,我才惊觉这小红点的许多流浪猫因为一小撮人的低容忍度而被处死。

因为她,我才知道什么是剪耳猫。

因为她,我很积极的结紮了社区里的猫。

因为她,我开始了喂养社区猫的生涯。

因为她,我开始认识其他的动保团体。

因为她,我也成为了动保的一份子。

虽然 Mommy Cat 已经到彩虹桥与她的小猫相聚,但她将永远的活在我的心里。安息吧,亲爱的 Mommy Cat。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home